BE

The purpose of this album is to provide comfort to listeners during the pandemic. The album is about finding acceptance in the new circumstance and to maintain hope, even as the pandemic has caused great difficulty and struggle.


Song Meaning – Summaries

Life Goes On
Everything got shut down due to the pandemic. Pandemic-life seems endless, but we're still together so let's keep going.

Fly To My Room
I feel trapped in my room, so I imagine that my room becomes anywhere I want to go. Though I'm stuck here, it's also my place of comfort. (You can't change the situation, but you can change your perception of it.)

Blue & Grey
I feel a deep melancholy and heaviness. Everything is colorless.

Telepathy
I'm happiest when I'm with ARMY. Even though we're not physically together, we're in this together.

Dis-ease
I feel uneasy about resting and not working; I wish I didn't have these types of worries. But most people have worries or mental challenges that they're dealing with. Let's solve these challenges, trust ourselves and keep going.

Stay
(To ARMY) I hope you will always stay with us, ARMY. We will be together again soon.

Dynamite
We'll lift you up and be your light.



Album release date: November 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment