The Most Beautiful Moment in Life Pt. 1

As the first of three albums in the Most Beautiful Moment in Life series, this album discusses the experiences of youthhood, particularly focusing on the tiring and difficult nature of it.


Song Meaning – Summaries

Intro: The Most Beautiful Moment in Life
I'm worried I cannot keep up with what society expects of me, so I play basketball instead. I throw the ball like I throw away the pressure and worries.

I Need U
You hurt me and made a mess of me, but I still can't leave you. Relieve me from this misery and say goodbye; end this for me.

Hold Me Tight
Sorry for fighting with you. I need you, so hold me tight.

Dope
We're drowned in work and focused on succeeding. No one can get in our way because we're dope.

Boyz with Fun
We're going to have fun all night and let loose. Go home if you don't want to join in.

Converse High
I prefer the type of girl in converse high tops and a t-shirt.

Moving On
As BTS moves apartments, they reminisce on the past several years and reflect on their growth, their memories, and what moving means to them.

Outro: Love Is Not Over



Album release date: April 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment