Dark & Wild

This album is about love gone awry.


Song Meanings – Summaries

Intro: What Am I to You
You're not putting effort into our relationship. What am I supposed to do?

Danger
Though we're in a relationship, I care so much more about you than you do about me. What's up with that?

War of Hormone
I think you're hot.

Hip Hop Phile
(BTS members recount how they got into hip hop / rap) I was naturally drawn to it, being inspired by other artists and writing my amateur lyrics on the edge of my school notebooks. That's how this started for me.

Let Me Know
Our relationship is essentially over, but I haven't fully let it go. Just tell me that it's over, to end this.

Rain
As I look at the rain, I contemplate my monotonous and depressing life, wondering how this became my life.

BTS Cypher Pt.3: Killer
(To those from the hip hop scene) You try to put me down but you're talentless and you will never make money. Despite what you say, I know I'm awesome and I'm doing better than you.

Could You Turn Off Your Cell Phone
Everyone is on their phone these days. Can you put it down and look at me when you talk to me?

Embarassed
I'm awkward around you and thinking about that makes me cringe, kicking my blanket as I lie in bed. But I go for it anyway, trying to approach you.

24/7 = Heaven
I'm so excited for our date that I can't sleep and can't stop thinking about it.

Look Here
Can I get your attention? You're pretty awesome.

2nd Grade
We're in our second year since debut. There's more pressure, but we're also more experienced now.

Outro: Do You Think It Makes Sense
I don't understand how you fell out of love with me so quickly.




Album release date: August 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment