You Never Walk Alone

This album is a repackaging of Wings with several new songs.

Song summaries for Wings album here.


Song Meaning – Summaries

Spring Day
I miss you. It feels like winter without you. I try to forget you, but I can't. I wait longingly for spring to come again (as a metaphor for when I will see you again).

Not Today
We're underdogs, but we're not losing. Maybe in the future we will, but not today. We're making it. We'll stay together and we won't stop fighting to succeed.

Outro: Wings (Full version)
I choose to believe in myself and go for my dreams. Let's sprout wings and fly. Let's push through any barriers and leave no regrets behind.

A Supplementary Story: You Never Walk Alone
We can smile as long as we walk together, even through hardships. Will you fly with me?



Album release date: February 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment