The Most Beautiful Moment in Life: Young Forever

This album compiles The Most Beautiful Moment in Life Pt. 1 and Pt. 2, along with three new songs and several remixes.

Song summaries for Pt.2 – Autumn Leaves, Butterfly, Run, Ma City, Silver Spoon, Whalien 52, Outro: House of Cards


Song Meaning – Summaries

Love Is Not Over (Full version)
I'm in denial that our relationship is over. This breakup is painful.

Fire
Burn up the "should's" that society tells us to follow and live how you want.

Save Me
Please save me from my dark self. It's desolate without you.

Epilogue: Young Forever
After concerts end, the wind down from the excitement is hard, but I want to stay in this time of my life forever. I will keep going and running.



Album release date: May 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment