Skool Luv Affair

This album is about love that happens in schools.


Song Meanings – Summaries

Intro: Skool Luv Affair
RM, SUGA and J-Hope take turns rapping a verse about love, as if workshopping the approach for their album.

Boy in Luv
I'm acting crazy because I like you. Tell me what you want.

Where You From
In this song, two guys are trying to pick up the same girl (sung in satoori).

Just One Day
I just want to spend one day getting away from my schedule to be with you, admiring you.

Tomorrow
Every day feels the same, struggling to succeed; but don't give up.

BTS Cypher Pt.2: Triptych
(A diss track to those who unfairly judge BTS) You don't know enough about rap or hip hop to judge (delivered in long, fast verses that essentially prove their rap skills).

Spinebreaker
(To kids try to keep up with the latest trends) It's not right for you to ask your parents to spend hard-earned money so that you can keep up with trends; grow up. The trends are manufactured and meaningless.

Jump
Let's enjoy the present, because this is the manifestation of what we dreamed of when we were younger.

Outro: Propose
You're the only one for me.

Miss Right (Bonus track from "Skool Luv Affair: Special Addition")
Everything about you is perfect for me. I can't believe you're real.



Album release date: February 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment