Love Yourself 'Tear'

This is the second album in the Love Yourself series.
  1. Introduction (起)
  2. Developing action (承) – Love Yourself 'Her' album – about falling in love
  3. Conflict (轉) – Love Yourself 'Tear' album – about getting hurt from love
  4. Resolution (結) – Love Yourself 'Answer' album – about realizing the key to love

Song Meanings – Summaries

Intro: Singularity
I threw myself away for you. I'm in pain.

Fake Love
I pretend and hide my true self in order to make our love perfect, but this is no longer working.

The Truth Untold
(Inspired by the legend of Smeraldo) I didn't have the courage to show you myself without a mask on, and I ended up losing you.

134340
You broke up with me just like they demoted Pluto from a planet to asteroid number 1340340. Did you even care for me at any point? Yet even now, you're still the center of my world.

Paradise
You don't have to keep running in life. You don't have to have a dream. What you're doing now is just fine. Just catch a breath, as you're already in paradise.

Love Maze
Love is a maze of choices. Ignore the people who say our relationship won't work out. Keep holding my hand, and we'll go through this maze together.

Magic Shop
(Concept inspired by the book "Into the Magic Shop" by James R. Doty) Let me share my story of hope with you. ARMY came to us and became our galaxy. When you feel hopeless, I will help you open a door in your mind to a place of comfort. 

Airplane Pt.2
There was a boy who's only dream was to sing (BTS referring to themselves). We made it, and though we don't always know how to operate this new lifestyle, we'll keep going. 
(Sequel to "Airplane" from J-Hope's mixtape, which is about achieving his dreams.)

Anpanman
(To ARMY) We will be your anpanman (a particular hero that doesn't have superpowers). We dreamed of being a hero. Though we don't have special powers, we believe we can and should be your hero. We will come when you call.

So What
Let go of useless worries and just run.

Outro: Tear
I thought we had the same dream. You're ripping my heart. Just rip it quickly.



Album release date: May 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment